Tuesday 21 January 2014

My Favourite TV Shows

I don't really watch a lot of television. I often don't have time to do so and I can sometimes find it hard to really follow a story arc if I can't give the time to really sit down and watch a show. That said I do have a few favourite shows that I will make time for in the week to watch when they're on. That said in 2013 I added two new shows to my list of favourites which, for someone who doesn't watch a lot of shows, was pretty cool.

Here are a list of my absolute favourite TV shows that are currently on air or in production:
  • Game of Thrones
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Orange Is The New Black
  • Masters Of Sex
Past fave tv shows:
  • The Tenth Kingdom
  • Flight of the Conchords
  • Buffy The Vampire Slayer
  • Hex
  • The IT Crowd
  • The Mighty Boosh

Shows that have recently been recommended to me that I may check out are: The Good Wife, Supernatural, House of Cards, Breaking Bad (which I've started on now)

Orange Is The New Black was recommended to me by a friend and I devoured all the episodes in two days. The same friend recommended Hemlock Grove which I'm watching too - if you're a True Blood or Teen Wolf fan I totally suggest you check it out. I used to watch True Blood but dropped it a season or two ago. Maybe I'll go back and rewatch it all some time. Maybe.

Got any recommendations?
Let me know in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment