Sunday 5 January 2014

The Pen Is Mightier Than The Sword...

... but I don't think I'll be taking a biro to a duel any time soon.

Ok. It is 2014 and a new year brings new challenges. I get a lot of fellow writers here on my blog and so I feel it's good to share my journey as a writer for them and also for myself; it keeps me on track of everything.

This year I'm hoping to do some script work. I'm aiming to write a pilot for a TV show in the next few months. I'll probably try to write six episodes of a new TV series aimed at young adults. It's a project that I've been scribbling notes for since I started university. If I finish that this year then I'll pick up another script writing project I started though that script will be for a feature film.

I'm very interested in film and television so writing for that particular branch of media is, I feel, the next step for me. In my life I want to write novels and poetry and short stories but I'm also interested in working on TV shows, movies, comic book narratives. I want to do it all and I hope to always have a writing project on the go until I die.

I just wanted to update you and let you know a little more about the project I aim to work on in 2014.
I hope you're writing too - there's a story we all have to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment