Wednesday 29 January 2014

Finding Mum + Dad: Review + Response

Tonight I sat down to watch Finding Mum and Dad, a show about children waiting to be adopted that was shown on Channel 4 and the parents waiting to adopt children. It was quite an emotional watch. It follows an adoption activity day, the first event of this kind, where potential parents meet children open to adoption in a safe, closed event. It certainly was illuminating in terms of what goes on in the adoption process. If you can watch it online on 4OD then I suggest you do - it's a truly emotive little documentary. I do hope that this show has inspired many people out there to adopt a child. There are so many children around the world in need of homes. Personally I'd love to give birth to at least a child or two and then maybe adopt a child too. It's definitely something I wish more people were open to.

No comments:

Post a Comment