Sunday 26 January 2014

DIY TIME.

So I often post the occasional video that shows you how to do or make something because DIY is fun and important. It's nice to make things at home. It saves pennies and keeps the creative mind ticking. I figured I should start doing the occasional post with links to various DIY videos and posts. This means you can be crafty and cool at home. So here is my first list of cool DIY ideas:

- How to create Spirulina shots, a health boosting drink.
How to create a cute panda plushie: makes a good gift for friends and family
How to create your own cute DIY Doughnut pillow
How to turn an old t-shirt into a cute scarf
How to make awesome vegan hot chocolate, this one also makes a great gift.
How to make your own Play Doh!
How to make a paper fortune catcher

Those are my selections for now, hopefully this is something I'll do regularly so watch this space for more DIY ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment