Sunday 5 January 2014

My 2014 Reading Challenge [30 Books in 2014]

One of my New Years Resolutions was to make sure that I read 30 books in the year 2014. Admittedly, one of my problems is that I have real trouble focusing on a book or sticking to one at a time. However I will try to make my way through 30 books this year. This may not seem like a lot but, considering that there are 52 weeks in the year, it'll be an exercise in commitment because I'll really have to make sure I get through 30 books, almost one per fortnight. I might write up a list of books to get through by the end of 2014 so that I can tick them off and keep a record of what I've read here on the blog. I feel very positive about this.

Will you join me on my 2014 Reading Challenge?
What book do you want to read this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment