Thursday 23 January 2014

Film Making.


One of the things that I got for Christmas is something I'd put onto my wishlist.
It's a copy of "Film-making for Dummies"
Ever since I began work on my first script about a year and a half ago I started thinking about film creation. I began writing a script and felt horrified at the idea of someone else taking my vision and not doing it justice. I'd kinda love to direct films. I'd love to direct films that I'd written so I saw them through every stage of production from conception to birth. It's something that I will definitely be considering and looking into this year once my first script is finished. Perhaps if I start making short films later this year to build up a film reel.
Watch this space for more information about how that goes, it's a really exciting prospect at this point. 

No comments:

Post a Comment