Thursday 30 January 2014

Quizzle.

Today I have the day off and I'm choosing to chill out for the day and enjoy some time off. In my time off I decided to do another quiz thing. I got this from Zoella's blog. I'm trying to type but my fingers are so darn cold in comparison to the rest of my body which makes writing all of this out slightly harder.



Me... 

Do you have any siblings? 
Yes, I have a sister who I love very much.




How old are you? 

21, going on 22.



What's your height? 

5ft 6 I think?




What's your top/dress size? 
At the moment I'm about a size 14/16. It's tough because I have a large bust which kinda throws off my other measurements. That said I just got a coat that's a size ten.  





Do you have any diet plans/tips? 
I just count calories, eat a pescetarian diet and try to eat lots of foods and meals recommended by nutritionist Kimberly Snyder in her books. It was about 6 months after I started that I found out Tom Hiddleston and I drink the same breakfast smoothie.

Do you workout/How do you stay so slim? 
It's been hard exercising since my knee injury but I swim a lot. I've just taken up low impact aqua aerobics classes. I do a spot of weight lifting at times too. Any movement is good movement. 




Do you have any pets? 

Yes. I have a dog, four cats and a brood of chickens (most of which are rescued ex battery hens)



What do you enjoy doing in your spare time? 

I chill out with friends ad family. I'm a gamer. Sometimes I try to cook. I vlog. I read. I watch movies. I'm a writer too so I spend a good deal of time writing.



Who inspires you? 

My family and my partner, mostly. 



What do you feel is your greatest achievement? 

Earning my first publishing deal and graduation from university. It all happened within a few months and was a truly glorious time for me. To get a publishing deal at such a young age is amazing let alone the fact that it was my first time even sending any work off to a publishers. I suppose I'm very lucky. 



What do you value most in life? 

The people (animals included) who make it worth living.


What is your dream job? 

I'm one of those people who has trouble focusing on one thing. I'd love to be a writer but I'd also love to be a film director and a vlogger and someone who worked with charities and non profit organisations and someone who worked in television and advertising and... Oh God, I don't even know. As long as I can be a writer... anything after that is just grand.



What did you take for your GCSE'S?

Maths, English Literature, English Language, Advanced Science (Double Award), ICT, Geography, Drama, French, Spanish.

Do you make good grades? 
Maths - C
English Literature - A


English Language - A

Advanced Science (Double Award) - 2 B's
ICT - C
Geography - B


Drama - I can't recall if I got an A or a B

French - A*
Spanish - A




What is your ethnicity? 

White, Scottish.



Do you want to get married later on in life? 

Certainly. I wouldn't say it's essential to me as I know it is for some people but based on my current relationship I'd say yes. 



Do you have any phobias? 

Spiders. Flying (I'm not the best person to sit next to on a flight, even if it's short). Heights. 
That said I had to do something at work the other day that my boss was too scared to do because there were loads of spiders and he was scared of them. For some reason I was suddenly able to deal with spiders. 




Have you ever had a near death experience? 
Haven't we all?




Do you get mad easily? 

Hmm.... not really. I can get grumpy about things but I tend to remain chilled out about things. I like to verbally vent my frustrations and then just move on.



Favourite childhood memory? 

Gosh, it's hard to choose. The first thing that came to mind was going to the hospital to meet my little sister for the first time. I'd been an only child for so long and I felt weird but also really good. Being an older sister came with an element of maturity I was comfortably settling into. 


Beauty/Shopping... 


Heels or flats? 
Flats. I'm too clumsy for heels. 




Favourite moisturiser? 

100% Pure/Raw Organic Shea Butter

Where do you buy most of your clothes from? 
Primark

Favourite Shop? 
For what? Or just in general?

Favourite makeup brand? 
MAC.

Favourite drugstore makeup brand? 
Barry M




Favourite nail polish brand? 

Barry M 




What was your first makeup item? 

I remember my grandmother used to give me these cheap, giant make up sets. Nothing was the best quality but I loved playing about with it. It made me feel grown up. Not even sure of the brand.


If you had your own makeup line what would you call it? 
Poet

What are you into the most, if you HAD to choose one..Jewellery, Makeup, Shoes, Clothes? 
Clothes. I like jewellery but I definitely buy more clothes. When it comes to make up I don't buy lots of make up. I stock up on more expensive, good quality items. 

What is your favourite shoe store?
I honestly don't know the last time I bought a pair of shoes so I really cannot answer this question.

At what age did you start wearing makeup? 
Pfft. Probably like... age 10? I don't know. I grew up surrounded by very glamorous women. I just wanted that glamour for myself as well.

Do you wear falsies? If so which brand? 
I rarely do.

Lipgloss or mascara? 
Mascara 

Whats your worst shopping habit? 
I tend to spend a lot of money on bright, bold printed pyjama bottoms rather than actual clothes to wear out of the house. 

Do you have a signature scent? 
I wear the original Christina Aguilera perfume. 

How do you take care of your hair? 
I try not to over wash it so that I don't rob my hair of those healthy natural oils. I also try not to use any heat to dry or style it unless it's a special occasion. I give my hair really long breaks after applying hair dye (which often involves a week or two of really obvious roots) and I use lots of good quality shampoos and conditioners.

Whats the colour of your natural hair? 
Naturally I'm a brunette. Shhh. Don't tell anyone. 

What are your views on plastic surgery? 
Well, if it makes you happy then go for it. Who am I to police your body and what you want to do with it? If it's what you want, then go for it. For some people it gives them a real boost of confidence or fixes a pre-existing problem.

Do you bite your nails? 

Unfortunately so.


Other/Random 



Would you rather grow a beard or go bald? (haha thanks Laura for that one) 
Go bald. I think younger women can really rock the hairless head look. I already have a side of my head shaved. Just look at Amber Rose and how great she looks. I don't think that I could pull off a beard.

If you could know the date you were going to die, would you want to know? 
That I was loved and that the people I loved were going to be OK.

Which five male celebs would be on your "list"? 
  • Nikolaj Coster Waldau
  • Gaspard Ulliel (preferably with his long hair)
  • Jason Momoa
  • Orlando Bloom
  • Lee Pace (but he'd have to wear his Thranduil costume regularly and say "I can wait")
Aaaand my list of ladies:

  • Kate Beckinsale
  • Rhona Mitra
  • Drew Barrymore
  • Liv Tyler
  • Yvonne Strahovski

If you only had 24 hours to live how would you spend it? 
At home with the people that I love. I'm a simple person, really. I just want to be somewhere comfortable surrounded by loved ones.

Do you have a favourite book? 
Ooh. Not sure. I never have an answer to this question. How are you even meant to choose?

Do you watch any american tv, if so what is your favourite? 
Yup. Masters of Sex, Orange Is The New Black, Greys Anatomy, America's Next Top Model...

What is your favourite type of sandwich? 
Subway sandwich: Veggie patties on 6 inch Italian bread with tomatoes, green peppers, sweetcorn, carrots, lettuce, black olives, a butt load of jalapeƱo peppers and BBQ sauce. Oh baby.

What is your favourite reality TV show? 
Anything that starts with "The Real Housewives Of ______"
I watch The OC, New York and Beverly Hills.
Also I only JUST found out that there's a new season of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo.
I need my trash TV fix.

What wesbite do you visit the most besides youtube, blogger & facebook? 
Twitter

Who is your favourite blogger? 
At the moment I'm really loving Louise Pentland/Sprinkle of Glitter.

Who is your favourite makeup guru? 
Tanya Burr

Do you like photography? 
I do. A New Years Resolution of mine is to get into photography more.

What is your fave style to decorate your bedroom, chic, modern, vintage..etc? 
I suppose I prefer vintage though my room could most generously be called "shabby chic"

It's kinder than saying "a messy shit hole"


Do you like stationary? 

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

I HAVE A DEGREE IN ENGLISH LITERATURE 

OF COURSE I LOVE STATIONARY
I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT WE ALL DO.
IT'S LIKE AN UNWRITTEN RULE.


Are you into Ghost hunting? 

Nope

What is your favourite disney film? 
The Hunchback of Notre Dame


Whats your favourite desert? 

Anything chocolatey. 


Do you like swimming? 

I love swimming.


Do you drink juice? 

Yessum


What's your favourite movie? 

Lord of the Rings: Return of the King


Do you eat fries with a fork? 

I don't eat fries. We call them chips. I don't know, I just find them boring and they're kinda stodgy so... just no.


Do you like cookies? 

Of freaking course.


If you could move anywhere, where would it be? 

Venice, Italy. 
It's such a serene place. Even when it rains it's still so beautiful. 


Savoury or sweet? 

Sweet.


If you had to describe yourself as a fruit, what fruit would you be? 
Apple.


Favourite flower? 

I like those white and pink orchids.


Favourite colour? 
Green


Do you drink energy drinks? 
Not since I graduated from university. Ha!


Do you drink coffee? 

I only just started drinking coffee again. Just one cup of black coffee within the day. The rest of the time it's green or white tea.


If you could have a dinner party with 5 celebrities, dead or alive, who would you invite? 
Kurt Cobain, Anne Rice, J.R.R Tolkien, William Shakespeare, George R.R Martin.

I was going to add Peter Jackson but I already invited Tolkien and things might get awkward.


No comments:

Post a Comment