Tuesday 18 June 2013

Wonderful News.

Today I find myself without words...
As you've probably read in my university review I have found university to be incredibly difficult. It has certainly been a struggle. In fact, half way through my education, I considered dropping out entirely.

Today I discovered I'll be graduating with an upper second degree (2:1 as it is known to most) and am utterly speechless. I almost cannot believe I've earned such a degree. Today was a day that I approached with dread and now find myself totally overjoyed. I apologise for being so quiet the past day or so.
Expect soon my review of the Siouxsie Sioux gig and more articles on travel, fashion and other interesting topics.
Sending you my love, dear reader.

p.s I'm celebrating the news in the only way I know how.
A Game of Thrones pyjama party, of course...

No comments:

Post a Comment