Sunday 30 June 2013

Packing.

With my work submitted I have to turn my attention to other things. I'll be busy over the next few days putting things together for my holiday. I can't believe it's only a few days until I'll be in Kavos.

Whilst I'm gone I've set up posts that will be scheduled to be posted each day whilst I'm away. Once I'm back after my holiday then I'll be staying in Huddersfield a little while with friends before my graduation ceremony. Life is going by very quickly; it's all very exciting. The most important thing for me to consider at the moment is which books I'm going to pack...

If you have any topics you'd like me to try to cover, let me know in the comments section or tweet me @GabrielleLeimon using the hashtag #BlogTopic
Similarly if you're part of a band and want me to review your work, an author wanting your book reviewed or any artist in general please get in touch as I'd love to review, discuss and promote new talent. Please feel free to get in touch at any point.

No comments:

Post a Comment