Tuesday 11 June 2013

Dreams,

My first ever anthology of poetry and my first ever collection of short stories are nearing completion!

My work will be submitted at the end of the month and will hopefully be published if the publishers like it. If this happens I will have achieved something I thought may never happen for me. Breaking into the publishing world can be very difficult. My hope is that one of my submitted items of work will be published so that I may officially call myself a published author/writer/poet. This will, I hope, be the first stepping stone of many to come but it'd certainly help me in the future.

This is where most of my spare energy is going at the moment and once that's done I have an exciting new project on the way so please keep your eyes peeled and your hearts open.

Love you, blog-ghosts.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck and congratulations, wishing you all the best in your endeavours. One day I'll finish a piece of writing too. One day.

    ReplyDelete