Thursday 13 June 2013

Exciting stuff.

Today I got my first paycheck from the new job.
I'd forgotten how good it feels to earn money. Whilst living in Huddersfied I applied for many jobs over the course of three years and couldn't find anything. I travel South, walk into a building and asked if they were hiring. It just so happened they had just had a staff member leave and practically hired me on the spot. I held my paycheck the way Gollum held the One Ring.
My preciousssss....
The exciting part is that now, if I were to book 6 months in advance, I actually have enough to cover my flights to and from New Zealand! I've wanted to go to New Zealand for more than half of my life. Though I probably wouldn't travel until next year I'm very excited. Hope you've all had a good day.

1 comment:

  1. At work they do not have my bank details - I have no idea when I am getting paid

    ReplyDelete