Sunday 23 June 2013

Sundays and Silver Linings.

I'm looking forward to relaxing soon.
It's been a rather tough couple of days and I'm left wondering what I can do next. In a few days I'll have submitted my various collections of work for publication and then I'll be in the last 6 months of the year. During those last 6 months I shall try to write/finish a novel whilst also entering the planning and research stages of another project. I like to believe that every cloud has a silver lining and that all the negative stuff that has happened over the past few days will really push me into doing something productive.
I've started applying for my dream internships and really thinking about what I want to achieve over the next few years.
I apologise if I'm a little more quiet over the next week or so.
I hope you've all come out of a good week and that the week ahead holds good things for you, readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment