Tuesday 25 June 2013

Into The Woods We Go...

I'm off for another run/work out session. I got into running when I had just started at my job and I could fit in a run or basic fitness session before going to work. Then my shifts changed and I worked only mornings. Even if I did find enough time to work out there wouldn't have been much time to shower.

Now that I have more time to myself I find that I can get back into fitness. Even a small session of lifting weights, doing sit ups, crunches or light running in the fresh air can really boost my mood a little. I'm so lucky to live near a forest where I can run amongst the trees and breathe in good, clean air.




I hope you all find time over the summer to take care of yourselves. Fitness and exercise is not just for those who want to lose weight. It's about maintaining your health. Why not look up your local gym and see if they give any free day pass opportunities? That way you'll get a free day of exercising with proper equipment to let you know what the gym offers.
Stay healthy, blog-ghosts.

No comments:

Post a Comment