Thursday 27 June 2013

Kavos

I've just been out doing chores in the garden. I came in as big, grumpy rain-clouds began to edge over the sky. Then I remembered next week I'll be in Kavos. 

Kavos is a town in the Greek island of Corfu. Whilst there I'll be soaking up as much sea, sand and sun as possible and taking some time to relax before my graduation ceremony the week after. I'll be heading off with some lovely ladies from university and we shall be letting our hair down to celebrate results and whatever lies ahead for us.

There's a lot to do before I head off. Over the next few days I'll be excited as I begin to pack and consider any last minute information ahead of the trip.

I'm really looking forward to this as it has been years since I went abroad. I remember when I went to Mykonos around 5 years ago. We arrived in the early hours of the morning as the sun was rising and all I wanted to do was get into my bikini and swim in the pool. The poolside was totally empty, reflecting the slight purple hue of the morning sky. Though Kavos is known as a heavy party town I'm hoping to do a lot of reading and relaxing during my visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment