Tuesday 10 September 2013

October/November fun.

At the moment I've been planning on ticking things off of my B425 list. One thing I've wanted to do for some time is to go to MCM London Expo or some big convention. Now I'd already planned on doing Loncon 3 in 2014 to see/meet George R.R Martin but I think it's time I finally do MCM in London. If I do it will tie up nicely with the next event I plan on going to: Whitby Goth Weekend. The plan would be to do London Expo from 25 - 27 October then to travel up to Whitby on the 31st of October for Halloween fun with the official gigs occuring the next day.
I'd be able to have a little gap between the two so I could vlog through each event and create some cool events videos for my YouTube channel. If this is the case then, you know, I'll have to pinch any penny I have right now but it should be fun. I'm excited already!

No comments:

Post a Comment