Friday 6 September 2013

Where?

Hello, dear readers.
I've been rather busy lately which has unfortunately kept me away from my blog which I admit I feel a little guilty about.
I don't get paid to write anything here, I do it because blogging has become a passion of mine and I'm forever grateful that so many of you stop by so often.
I find it so daunting to think how many people have stopped by from all over the world. This blog, it seems, has travelled the world more than I have which is a truly exciting prospect to me. If you like this blog then please share it, tweet it, send it to friends - especially if they're not included on the list below. Here's an updated list of countries where this blog has been read.

Countries that have viewed my blog:

United Kingdom
South Africa
Morocco
Poland

United States
Germany
South Korea
Brazil

India
Indonesia
Finland

Argentina
Puerto Rico
Bulgaria
Greece
Sweden
Mexico

Turkey
Romania
Serbia

Philippines
Japan
Canada
Netherlands
Spain
Chile

Switzerland
Italy
Ireland
France
China

Hong Kong (as special administrative region of the People's Republic of China)
Vietnam
Malaysia
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine
Australia
New Zealand
Belgium
Denmark
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Argentina

No comments:

Post a Comment