Saturday 21 September 2013

Personal: Distance

Today my partner moved back up to Yorkshire to finish university and we'll be living about 4 hours away from each other for the next 9 months. 

Of course I'll be able to visit. In fact I hope to visit regularly. That said, I feel a little blue today. I'm used to having the luxury of having my partner around. Being far away, sleeping alone and having to keep in touch via Skype and phonecalls isn't going to be enjoyable. I know this may seem silly. Heck, I have friends who were recently separated by continents from the person that they love. I'll be a little sad for the next few days. If any of you are far from the ones you love, I hope you have the opportunity to see them soon. From this point on I'll be travelling a lot but the blog will remain as busy as ever.

Love you, blog-ghosts.

No comments:

Post a Comment