Friday 13 September 2013

Song of the Day: Accio Deathly Hallows by Hank Green

After the wonderful, magical news of J.K Rowling being set to write a new film set within the Harry Potter universe, I am filled with child-like excitement. Harry Potter was such an integral part of my life growing up and Rowling has been a huge inspiration to me in so many ways. To celebrate the wonderful news I wanted to make this the song of the day. Made by Hank Green of the Vlogbrothers this was released just before Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows came out and Hank Green managed to somehow predict some of the events of the book. Darn it, those Green brothers are smart! I had the pleasure of hearing this song live earlier this year and everyone in the room joined in which was a brilliant experience. Enjoy some vintage Hank Green:


No comments:

Post a Comment