Saturday 5 July 2014

The Ultimate British Summer To Do List!

So Starbucks have put together what they feel is THE ULTIMATE BRITISH SUMMER TO DO LIST. It includes things like going to music festivals, eating strawberries and cream and building sandcastles. The post is written out like a check list so you can go through and check off the things you've done so far. I've done quite a few of them so far, actually.

Now Summer is only just kicking off (not a World Cup reference, I swear) and there's plenty of time to tick things off of your list. Do you think this is a good list? What sort of things are you hoping to do over the summer?

I think my summer to do list is fairly simple:
  • Write and work towards completion of novel
  • Work on pilot of original TV show that I am writing
  • Read LOTS OF BOOKS!
  • See LOTS OF FILMS!
  • Spend ALL THE TIME WITH MY LOVED ONES!
Is there anything on the Starbucks list you'll be doing this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment