Friday 25 July 2014

Self Care and Letting Go.

Recently I've been going through all of my old make up and beauty items and trying to either get rid of unused/unwanted items or use them up. You shouldn't have make up and beauty items too long as bacteria can build up. That's why I've recently purged a lot of old make up from my collection and now I'm working through stuff. It means that, in the evenings, I'm pampering myself more than usual. I clean my face with nice face soaps, cover myself in moisturiser, scrub my feet with foot and nail cream. The foot and nail cream I've had since my final year of university. Yikes!

If you have way too many beauty items at home I'd urge you to do the same. It minimises clutter and bacteria whilst also giving you the excuse to pamper yourself. You even get into a good routine of self care.

No comments:

Post a Comment