Wednesday 9 July 2014

In the past few weeks I've been retweeted by Amanda Palmer and actor Scott Cohen just liked one of my tweets. Because of this I felt like putting together a quick list of celebrities and people I admire who have liked my tweets/tweeted me/spoken to me over Facebook or in person etc...


I've been tweeted/retweeted/had tweets favourited by:
  • Amanda Palmer
  • Dan Bucatinsky
  • Darren Shan
  • Sam Smith
  • Scott Cohen
  • Brittani Louise Taylor
  • Carice Van Houten
  • Rainbow Rowell
  • Dominic Monaghan 
  • Neil Gaiman
  • Natalia Tena
Also Anne Rice has replied to me twice over Facebook.
I'm sure there are more people who I've had some form of interation with over social media but I can't think of them at the moment. It may seem lame but I decided to make and keep a list to remind myself of how cool social media is in bridging a gap between fans and artists. 

No comments:

Post a Comment