Sunday 23 February 2014

The Crazy List

So if you read my blog a lot then you're probably aware of my B425 List which is a list of things I want to achieve before I turn 25. Well, I also realised that there are things I want to do beyond that but they're perhaps a little harder to achieve. They may take a whole life time to accomplish. That said, I wanted to share some of them with you. These ones are a little bit more... out of my control.
So here it is...My crazy list of things I'd love to accomplish in life but will prove more of a challenge and these aren't things that I feel I can really put a time limit onto. Let's consider this a bucket list of sorts...

I want to...
  • Cuddle an orangutan
  • Travel. I want to visit America, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Amsterdam, etc. I want to do at least one Lord of the Rings related tourist trip whilst in New Zealand.
  • See a quokka in real life
  • Picket a Westboro Baptist Church picket. Let's see how it makes them feel...
  • Have my own make up line - even if it's just an eyeliner and a few eyeshadow shades. I'd love that. 
  • See sea turtles hatch up close and follow/help them to the sea.
  • Hold a koala
  • Attend a film festival
  • Attend a film premiere 
  • Be an extra in a film
  • Voice a cartoon or movie character. I'd love to do some voice over work for a family film or something. I don't see myself as a Disney Princess but to be the voice in an animated film or TV series I could one day show to my kids would be awesome.
  • See the Northern Lights
  • Find a job that I really enjoy that is also relevant to my long term goals. This could be a job working in publishing, working in TV, radio show hosting. Anything. I'm utterly obsessed with media and so working within any such field would be perfect.
  • Do yoga on a nice, quiet hill in a foreign country and to just breathe in and appreciate the air.
  • Write a TV series for TV or maybe turn it into a web series. 
  • Have a verified twitter account
  • Direct a film or TV show that I wrote so that I can be involved throughout the entire creation and production process. 
  • Ride an elephant
  • Bring out my own signature perfume
  • Plant many trees, preferably one for every year of my life but I'm hoping to start a charitable foundation that works with planting trees and creating new space for plant life whilst educating others about sustainable ecosystems. 
  • Research your family history to better understand your roots.
  • Sit on a jury again.
  • Celebrate Oktoberfest
  • Do some charity work, help a just cause
  • Grow a garden and grow flowers and fruit and vegetables within it. 
  • Become friends with at least one person I currently admire but don't know. Like through vlogging I could possibly meet and befriend a YouTuber I like or rub shoulders with a fellow author I adore at a literary festival.
  • Write an album full of my own original songs and release it into the world. Maybe just self publishing the music onto iTunes. Whatever. I just want to leave my voice hanging around in the universe so I'll still be singing when I'm gone.
  • I want to travel in a nomadic, care free fashion like YouTuber Louis Cole.
  • I want to visit New Orleans for Mardi Gras 
  • Swim in a waterfall. This one I've already done but it was magical. I want to do it again.
  • Go to the Edinburgh Festival as well as loads of arts and literature festivals in general
  • Go on a road trip across Route 66 - preferably in a sexy old Cadillac. 
  • Have children. I'd ideally love to give birth to at least one and perhaps adopt a child too. It's too early/difficult to say but I know I'd love to have children eventually.
  • Finish and publish a novel. At least one but preferably several. I'd like to leave at least five published novels/books behind when I'm gone. This can be fiction, non fiction, short stories, poetry etc. Anything, really...
  • Read a fuck load of books in my life
  • See a load of great movies
  • Live a life full of good health, happiness and love for myself and the people I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment