Monday 3 February 2014

Judging A Book By Its Cover

So the publication of my chapbook draws nearer and I'm getting pretty excited.

Today an email came through from my editor: they'd sent over the potential final designs for my collection of short stories and I could choose from my favourite and give suggestions on how to change, tweak or improve them. I went through them and instantly found one that I liked. Now, I shan't show you. I'd like for it to remain a surprise. I just wanted to share my excitement, especially since I've blogged my way through this entire process so every little emotion is date marked and sealed within written memory like an archive of my first published work. The deadline is getting close, everything will be sent off to the printers soon.

I'm very excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment