Friday 7 February 2014

PAY DAY BOOK HAUL

So I posted on the page that, after pay day, I wanted to buy a couple of books with my hard earned money. In the end these are the books I chose to buy:
  • Taipei by Tao Lin
  • When Elephants Weep: The Emotional Lives Of Animals by Jeffrey Moussaief Masson
  • Daughter of Smoke And Bone by Laini Taylor
  • Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
  • Stardust by Neil Gaiman
  • Orange Is The New Black: My Time In A Women's Prison by Piper Kerman
  • A Discovery of Witches (All Souls Trilogy) by Deborah Harkness
  • Necroscope by Brian Lumley
  • The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
  • Return to Labyrinth volume 2 by Jake T. Forbes
The Daughter of Smoke and Bone series are rumoured to soon be adapted into films so I'm gonna make sure to read them now before they become movies. I'm really looking forward to tucking into these beauties. Apparently the third book in the series will be released later this year and will be called Dreams of Gods and Monsters so I'll keep an eye out for that.

What have YOU been reading lately?
Got any book recommendations for me?
Let me know in the comments section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment