Monday 3 February 2014

Motivational Monday

Throughout my teenage years my self esteem plummeted.

I'm sure it did for most of us, right?
In fact most people have very low self esteem. We spend our lives dissatisfied with our bodies, yearning for a better job, sacrificing our morals to manipulate certain outcomes that benefit us somehow etc. When I was a teenager I felt lost and I felt low.

Now I'm in my 20s. I'm spending so much effort and energy working towards my future. I've really changed over the past few years as I slowly started trying to achieve the things I wanted to achieve. I've realised lately that I'm actually exactly the kind of person that I want to be: I'm kind, I'm ambitious, I'm loving, I'm a dreamer. I'm actually so happy to be me and to live in the skin that I live in. It's a really positive sharing and I kinda just wanted to share it. I think it's better to share real, positive emotions than negativity. I hope you feel this good in you own skin and that you're the kind of person you want to be. If not, you can always work at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment