Sunday 2 February 2014


Alrighty, we are now into February and I'm getting down into writing. In January I didn't do much writing because I was so busy with work and all the behind the scenes stuff for the publication of my chapbook but I'm now ready to get down to work. Lately most of my writing has been non fiction as I've been writing articles and columns for different magazines but fiction is forever my first love. In February I'm going to do some more work on the novel that I started during NaNoWriMo. Ideally I'd love to finish that novel within this month because I have another novel I'd really like to work on also. I think from this point on in my life I'd like to write a novel a year for as long as I have ideas to scribble down. The only place I can really start is at the end of a novel and therefore completing my first novel is utterly imperative. Sorry if you don't hear from me much this month but I simply have to get a novel done now or I fear I never will...

No comments:

Post a Comment