Tuesday 3 June 2014

Travel Writing Scholarship

On Friday I'll find out whether or not I was accepted for a travel writing scholarship that I applied to. If I won then I'd have the opportunity to spend almost three weeks in August travelling with all expenses paid and learning about the art of travel writing. It's that form of creative non fiction that I feel I could really get into. I cannot wait to hear who won though I'm sure I've not won. There were probably so many applicants from all over the world so the odds aren't really in my favour. All I can do is hope that they noticed and appreciated my application. I tried to put myself out there with a real sense of enthusiasm and interest in a less popular destination.

If I did get it then that would be an absolute dream. It would be an amazing opportunity.

Keep your fingers crossed for me, guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment