Saturday 28 June 2014

A Call In The Night Merchandise

Since the publication of my book a few months ago, many have asked me where to find it and one of the best places to find copies is through InPress Books, via Grist Books directly OR through Amazon. Below I have links for where you can get it on Amazon so please, please pick up copies of my books because it supports me and the wonderful publishers of my book. Indie publishers like mine need more support and it'd be really awesome if you could buy a copy of my book - you can often find cheap copies on Amazon.

Click here for the Amazon link to find copies of my book. 
Click here to get the book on Kindle.

You can also now get A Call In The Night Merchandise!
Click here and you'll be redirected to the Call in the Night merchandise where you can get the book cover printed onto a variety of shirts to suit your style. It would be an honour to have my name scribbled across your belly. We may have new merch up soon: we're hoping for Call in the Night keyrings!

Love and thanks,

Gabrielle




No comments:

Post a Comment