Friday 13 June 2014

HOW DID YOU GET HERE? Pt. 2

So at the start of the year I did a post detailing some of the interesting things that Google Analytics show me, specifically what people manage to Google to find my blog. Some of them are an absolute mystery and I have no idea how they find my blog via such bizarre Google terms but they certainly do make me chuckle.
Here are some since the beginning of 2014:


  • desolation of smaug pugs
  • girls insult
  • Peter Jackson's pug
  • World's best sexual movie
  • pieces of 1982 photos
  • tumblr bio ideas
  • lesbian birdcage
  • really scary alien pictures 
  • owl eyes great gatsby
  • be my god, armand to marius
  • Amazon just got more expensive
  • every thing has a silver lining
  • who is the writer of Game of Thrones?
  • Kavos nude
  • nerds like us
  • nerd pic insults
  • pictures of zayn malik now
  • dying the tips of your hair only
  • Adrian Barnes Fox Nod
  • was david wenham in flight of the concords? 
  • control gamer girl
  • family skinny dip
  • who is the best female call girl?
  • In what movie does that song by Desireless play?
  • nerdy goth girls
  • gay bars in Kavos
  • gamer girl love poems
  • سوبر كي سكس (roughly translated: super ki sex/super gay sex)

A lot of them involved skinny dipping. I'm guessing there are a lot of skinny dipping fetishists out there who are disappointed when they Google something to do with skinny dipping only to click on my blog post where I simply mention I'd like to skinny dip again before the age of 25 (psst... I've already crossed that off the list)
Seriously though, I've no idea how some of these searches link up to my blog but it proves to be a fun, ongoing mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment