Monday 30 June 2014

Camp NaNoWriMo!

Shout out to all of my fellow scribblers out there.
Are you hoping to finish a novel this year?
Always wanted to write that story you've had stewing in your head?
Got a project you want to write but need some support?

Tomorrow is the start of Camp NaNoWriMo - the summery cousin of NaNoWriMo. The idea of Camp NaNoWriMo is to set you up in a team of other writers to support each other as you set your own writing goals and try to work on a written project through the month of July. I will be taking part and have already been set up with some lovely cabin mates. I tried NaNoWriMo last year and got about 20,000 words in so perhaps this could be what gets me to the finish line? Who knows! I'm really looking forward to take part - if you're interested too then click here to sign up before it all kicks off tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment