Tuesday 11 March 2014

Which Mythical Creature Are You?

When bored I've really gotten into doing Buzzfeed quizzes.

Earlier I took the Which Mythical Creature Are You? quiz and got the answer I expected.

"You beautiful, aloof creature. You’re one of the most revered and honored creatures in the fantasy world, but you’re also very hard to pin down. You’re an interesting mix of empathetic politician and pragmatic dreamer. You believe in the power of justice, but you also believe in the power of protecting yourself. You’re always willing to lend a hand, but not to the point where it will negatively affect you."


This is by no means the first time I've been told I'd be an elf. In fact my supervisor at work said I'd be an elf. Hell, I don't eat meat. I live in the forest. I love languages. I'm interested in politics but tend to not get too heavily involved. My ears point out a little bit. I love nature.
I'm a big Tolkien fan so this pleases me greatly.

Why not click here to take the quiz yourself and let me know in the comments section which creature you are?

1 comment:

  1. I got an Elf, too. We should buy a house and call it The Last Homely House.

    ReplyDelete