Monday 31 March 2014

Motivational Mondays: Do Amazing Things!


When I sat down to write my B425 List it was because I felt I wasn't doing enough with my life. I didn't have the money for crazy adventures, I didn't have any great opportunities suddenly landing in my lap. I just decided that, rather than waiting for amazing things to happen, I could just try to do amazing things.
I made a list and I've started completing it. I give myself little goals to do within five years, the next year, the next month, the next week etc. It ensures that I'm not just wasting my time and I feel it enriches my overall experience of life. I'm reading more, I'm working more, I'm really planning ahead. I've been happier since doing all these things and my hopes are that things will just continue to get better over time. I assure you, this is something you can experience too.

You can do amazing things.
You should be doing amazing things.
You just have to figure out what you want to do and start working towards it.
Only you can truly motivate yourself to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment