Tuesday 11 March 2014

Late Night.

Another late night.
Of course, I'm up writing. I'm up writing an article which, if all goes well, will end up in the local newspaper which would be utterly marvellous. I want to get everything done and out of the way before tomorrow. Tomorrow I'll go to work, do a seven hour shift, meet up with an old school friend for coffee and then embark on an almost six hour journey. It's going to be a very long, tiring day tomorrow so I'm preparing for an insane amount of caffeine but the day after should be fun.

I'm looking forward to stopping off in all my favourite Yorkshire places, my old haunts. I'm looking forward to cheap pints of beer, pizzas in my favourite bar in all the world, maybe walking past our old apartment with my partner and buying books for £2. I've honestly missed Yorkshire so much. I'm not sure if I'll ever live there again but the memories I have are fond.

I still have to pack for tomorrow. I never like packing to go away. I never quite know what I need to pack and I can't say I enjoy it. I always manage to leave something behind. I also want to tidy up a little bit so I have a clean home to return to.

No comments:

Post a Comment