Sunday 28 December 2014

HOW'D YOU GET HERE? pt 3

So at the start of the year I did a post detailing some of the interesting things that Google Analytics show me, specifically what people manage to Google to find my blog. Some of them are an absolute mystery and I have no idea how they find my blog via such bizarre Google terms but they certainly do make me chuckle.
I have posted a few of these before and I really, really enjoy seeing what crazy stuff people Google to find this blog. Sometimes I really don't quite know how it got them here:


  • sexy classical music.
  • lesbian rudeness
  • dancing in the rain youtube
  • is drunk skinny dipping safe?
  • who's the queen
  • can't get candle wax out of cat's fur (that's probably one of my favourites)
  • heavily
  • legend gump
  • how do I find the book at the university?
  • Alex Vause Hunger Games
  • Artpop Game of Thrones
  • nerd stuff (this has been Googled many, many times to get to my blog...whut?)
  • in their skin sex scene
  • lady marjorie shaved head (sic)
  • lesbians in movies
  • aaliyah eyebrows in music videos
  • girls insult
  • красная переплет книга (meaning 'red hardcover book')
  • skinny old man
I'm really glad that so many of you end up here by Googling things like "pescetarianism for beginners" and am saddened by how many of you come here Googling terms like "insecurity" even though it leads you to my post where I remind you that insecurity is usually something that we've been made to feel by those around us and not our own fault. I hope that those of you Googling insecurity read the post and are reminded that you're wonderful and stuff. I hope that the new year brings plenty of weird stuff from Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment