Monday 29 December 2014

2014 Favourites

Favourite Songs:
  • Sing To The Moon by Laura Mvula
  • Stay Gold by First Aid Kit
  • I Love You Too Much by Diego Luna/Gustavo Santaolalla
  • Architect's Son by Julia Gray
  • She by Laura Mvula
  • Running When You Call My Name by Haim
  • Torrent by Asgeir
  • Rise Like A Phoenix by Conchita Wurst
  • Long December by Julia Gray
  • Roots by Orla Gartland
  • Robber Bride by Julia Gray
  • Blue Roses by Julia Gray

Favourite Films:
(I will be doing a separate post with a short review of each film and an actual ranking of my favourites)
  • The Wolf Of Wall Street
  • Gone Girl
  • The Book Thief
  • Godzilla
  • The Book of Life
  • The Maze Runner
  • How To Train Your Dragon 2
  • Guardians of the Galaxy
  • Belle
  • It's A Disaster (Sure, it came out before 2014 but I only saw it this year)
  • Snowpiercer 
  • Nightcrawler
  • The Love Punch

Favourite Moments:
  • Being surprised twice at work by my loving partner: First in the morning after I'd been on the phone to her all night saying how stressed I was. She got on a bus in the early morning and travelled all day because she knew I needed her. Secondly, on Valentine's Day when I was surprised with presents and flowers at work. It was the best Valentine's day ever.
  • Hannah's graduation.
  • Being merch girl for Bad Pollyanna and getting to go backstage with them and the other bands.
  • Going to the Marina Abramovic exhibition, 512 Hours.
  • Taking Hannah to see The Crucible in London for our anniversary.
  • Setting up the ScavHanger Hunt for my partner <3
  • Holding my book for the first time. Knowing that I was officially a published author. 

Favourite Events:
  • Seeing Eric Whitacre and Laura Mvula perform at Union Chapel back in May
  • My book launch!
  • Watching my beautiful partner graduate from university after three years of effort and study
  • Bad Pollyanna and William Control on The Punishment Tour
  • Seeing Within Temptation in London with my father and friends
  • Going to a football game with my father
  • Setting up a scavenger hunt for my beloved around the town.
  • Going to the Miranda Sings gig with my partner
  • Seeing The Crucible for my anniversary with my beloved.
Favourite TV shows:
  • Game of Thrones
  • How To Get Away With Murder
  • Orange is the New Black
  • Masters of Sex
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • The Following

No comments:

Post a Comment