Sunday 31 August 2014

Trailers for Upcoming Films I'd Like To See

So this is a little segment I've only just brought back. Here I highlight a few film trailers for films that look interesting. I often highlight indie movies but I'll show anything that looks like something I would watch and give a little reason why. I think it's really important to showcase a wide variety of diverse films. Here we go, here are my picks for this week!


The Pretty One 

This looks like a really interesting concept for a film. Though I doubt it'd be at my local cinema, I'd definitely watch this film.







They Came Together

This looks like a lot of fun. It seems like a self aware, fun-poking, genre teasing movie. I'm not the biggest fan of cheesy romance flicks but this tongue in cheek humour could be what does it for me.








The Right Kind of Wrong

Though, if you like rom coms, then The Right Kind of Wrong could be the one for you. As a blogger and author I like the fact that one of the prominent characters is both. It doesn't look too bad as a film. That said, he does seem to invade the woman's privacy somewhat. I think I'd be interested in seeing the film to see how the protagonist treats women.





Authors Anonymous

Again, as an author, this looks like the kind of film I'd want to watch. I love the indie vibe and it'd be great to see a film about unpublished writers trying to make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment