Monday 25 August 2014

No More Song Of The Day?!

Hello there petals!

So, as you may have noticed, I haven't been doing any of my song of the day posts for a while. I've been having a good think about this matter.

I want there to be a focus on quality rather than quantity. If I did a song of the day for every day of the year, that's 365 posts. Although they aren't that hard to put together, it means putting together 365 extra blog posts in a year and finding the time to post them all. I usually would put together one month worth of music in one night but I often found myself falling behind. If I'm away from the blog I found it descending into a blog just of song of the day posts and that didn't look good or substantial. Instead I'd rather to have the occasional song and more of a focus on actual content. 

Therefore I will still have songs, but I'm going to reduce the posts to one per week. I'll post one every Tuesday (or Tunesday as we can now call it) so you'll still get cool music recommendations, just not as often. My hopes in doing this are clear: I really just want to blog to look and feel better so that I'm providing you with good content rather than clutter.

Thank you for understanding,
Gabrielle

No comments:

Post a Comment