Friday 15 August 2014

Trailers for Films I'm Excited To See.

Okay so I haven't done a post like this in a long time.
Months, actually.
I used to throw these together: a collection of trailers for upcoming films that I'm hoping to go see with my reasons for wanting to see them. So here it is! Here are four picks for you this week. I'm going to try to make this a more regular thing so expect to see more of these in the future.

Stonehearst Asylum

Originally titled 'Eliza Graves', this film has taken quite some time to be made. Featuring my woman crush, Kate Beckinsale, it's a film about a man who seeks work experience at an asylum and, of course, things get dark. This looks like a wonderful Gothic thriller - right up my alley!







Horns

I'm really enjoying the post-Potter careers of some of our favourite Hogwarts alumni. It's really great to see Daniel Radcliffe take on such a darkly comic role. This film seems to come with enough mystery and black humour to gain my interest.








Laggies

I feel like this trailer speaks to me on a personal level. I mean, I'm a well-educated woman with a degree but a crappy job. I'm the sort of person trying to move forward with my life. Something about this film and not being a 'proper' adult whilst also not really being a teenager any more seems like an interesting film.






Magic In The Moonlight

Who can resist the dual charms of both Emma Stone and Colin Firth in one film?
This seems like a really interesting plot with some great scenery and costumes. Yes - I'd gladly watch this.

No comments:

Post a Comment