Tuesday 1 October 2013

It's October!

Ok.
Stop the press, guys.
Do you know what today is?

Today is the first day of October and I'm filled with joy!

I love October and the run up to Halloween.
As a result I'm going to make sure that every song of the day this month has a Halloween theme or is a bit Goth/alternative so as to fit in with the theme. I'll also try to post things along a Halloween theme like horror film movie reviews, Halloween YouTube tutorials etc.

I love autumn. I live right on the edge of a forest and so it is my privilege each year to watch the leaves change and fall. I love Halloween. This year, for Halloween, I shall be at Whitby Goth Weekend getting my spook on with friends in the very town that features in Bram Stoker's infamous novel, "Dracula" and enjoying the festival. Whilst I'm gone expect plenty of spooky fun right here on the blog.
Stay tuned, lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment