Saturday 27 September 2014

Trailers For Upcoming Films I'd Like To See

So this is a segment I've only started doing again fairly recently. I post a handful of film trailers for films I have seen recently. In sharing them with you I hope to inspire you to seek out films that may not be big blockbusters so that we can all support the wide film industry. Here are some trailers for films that I've chosen to share with you...


In Secret

Here we go - a good Victorian murder flick!
A woman, displeased with her arranged marriage to a husband who cannot satisfy her passions, begins a heated affair with an artist and the two eventually murder her husband to be together.
With sex, murder and secrecy it looks like it could be a promising flick.







13 Sins

From dark... to something darker.
This film looks harrowingly brilliant as it explores what depth we will go to just to earn money. This looks like a suspense filled thriller that I'd love to see.









Into The Woods

After the success of Maleficent, I'm really excited to see Disney's next big budget, live action film. It boasts such an excellent, star-studded cast and promises a lot of fun. From what I've heard, it's based on the Broadway musical and I have no knowledge of the musical. I've not heard a song, I know nothing of the plot-line so this is an eagerly anticipated one for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment