Sunday 7 September 2014

Trailers for 2014 Movies I'd Like To See

Hey gang!
I've just gotten back into doing these little posts. I post some trailers for a few 2014 films that I like the look of. If you like them too then go see them, check them out on DVD. I have a real passion for film so I want to share it with you to hopefully spark your interest as well.

Here are my trailer picks for this week:

In Your Eyes

Well, we all know that I'm a sucker for anything made my Joss Whedon.
This looks like a really sweet idea of supernatural love. I'd really love to watch this. Sure, we all get a bit sick of rom coms but this seems like a really sweet twist on your typical lovey flick.






After The Dark

This film looks really interesting.
In some post-apocalyptic sci-fi thriller where people are trying to figure out who gets to survive based on their skills from previous careers I think there's potential for the basis of a great movie. This trailer alone has my interest. Here's another trailer that more adequately shows the nature of the film.





Foxfire

I really love the look of this film - it's a flick about a bunch of girls who, unsatisfied with how men and society treat them, decide to take matters into their own hands and become a notorious girl gang. The trailer doesn't give too much away about the plot of the film as a whole so it leaves me curious and wanting more.






The Face Of Love

This one looks really interesting.
I love Annette Bening as an actress and the world is going to want to see the last few films graced by Robin Williams. As someone who has found the one true love of their life, I often fear losing that love. A film following a widow who is grieving and trying to cope with it in her own way seems like a really compelling film.

No comments:

Post a Comment