Monday 26 August 2013

Cooking!

I wish I had a photo of the meal I just made, but it was so delicious that there simply wasn't time. I had to eat it...

I used my gorgeous little green chilli, which was spicy as Hell, and made a soy based red Thai curry. I know, it sounds impressive. It sounds like I know what I'm doing. I never really cook to specific measurements but I mixed red Thai paste in with soy milk to make the curry part and then I threw in my chopping up chilli, thin strips of romaine lettuce, celery, mange-tout and spinach. I stirred them around on low heat whilst I heated up some lemon and garlic couscous using lemon juice and water whilst fluffing it up. It was absolutely delicious. I'm hoping to do a cooking related project, probably some time next year, which will help me to explore my vague yet sloppy cooking style a little further. Watch this space for more!

Apologies for the lack of photo, but I assure you the meal was both beautiful and delicious.

Oh, and to make things better I was tweeted earlier by my health idol: Kimbery Snyder.
It has been a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment