Wednesday 9 April 2014

What I'm Working On.

Sometimes, when I'm stuck in a web of writer's block, I need to remind myself how many things I have planned. I remind myself that I need to finish one project so that I can move onto all of the others. I decided to share with you some of the things I've got planned or have been working on. Maybe it's just to remind myself exactly how much I've got on my plate.

Some of my upcoming projects include:


  • A young adult trilogy that fans of The Hunger Games and Divergent would enjoy
  • A further young adult novel of a different series with the idea penned out for a sequel
  • A novella that I think fans of Nabokov's "Lolita" would enjoy. I promise, it's not as racy as Lolita though.
  • A few short story collections, one is heartfelt drama and one is a horror collection.
  • I've got a horror novel on the way which I'm super excited about, I may even turn it into a screen play.
  • Another novella based on true events that happened to me a few weeks ago at work. It will be the length of a novella but each chapter is a different story that plays into the greater narrative.
  • A supernatural novel about life after death

In total I have about 18-20 projects planned out, including a few screen plays for television and film. I'm also hoping to turn one of my published short stories into a graphic novel and writing a book for young children based on a poem I wrote some time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment