Monday 7 April 2014

AHHH!
It's going to start any minute now! I'm actually shaking a little with joy. This is going to be a raw blog: I'm just going to let my thoughts flow, write them down and then post them with no editing. It'll be messy. I may not write much - but at least it captures my thoughts.

I don't watch a lot of TV shows but Game of Thrones has become my favourite. I'm so excited for the season ahead. There are some moments from the books that I'm so excited to see.

Oh God, it's starting.

The Rains of Castamere sends chills through me whenever I hear it.

AAAAND THE INTRO MUSIC BEGINS - THE SONG OF MY PEOPLE!

Can I just say how I love that they're showing it in the UK and USA at the same time so us Brits don't have to deal with spoilers and stuff? I'd always see little snippets on Tumblr before I got to see the proper episode. It'd bug me.

I'm so annoyed at Jaime's haircut. Jaime with long hair was beautiful. I mourn his hair like I mourn Jaqen H'ghar's old face.

Ahh, Oberyn and Ellaria Sand were introduced so perfectly.

Awh! Drogon is adorable. Dany and Drogon cuddle times.

The new guy playing Daario Naharis looks so different from the last actor, I can sense many people getting confused.

Sansa is one of my favourite characters from the books. Sophie Turner nailed that scene.

YAY CERSEI!I'm so happy to see Jaime and Cersei together. I ship them so painfully hard I don't even care and if you think it's wrong because of incest then may I direct you to the history of House Targaryen.
NO.
MORE JAIME AND CERSEI SCENES PLEASE.
BRING THEM BACK NOW.

JON SNOW YOU SASSY BASTARD.

I adore the Jaime/Brienne bromance.

YES! SER FUCKING DONTOS! I THOUGHT THEY WEREN'T GONNA DO THIS BIT.
I THOUGHT THEY'D WRITTEN HIM OUT.

THE HOUND GOT HIS FUCKING CHICKEN.

OK well I didn't really say too much through that but wow. That was amazing. I'm all kinds of happy. I've recorded it and I'm sure to watch it again. I think I'll record Thronecast and watch it in the morning. But seriously, that was freaking awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment