Sunday 11 May 2014

Thorpe Park Trip, 8/5/2014

I went to Thorpe Park this week with all of my work colleagues. It was great because we earned it from our sales over the Christmas period so it was technically our Christmas party. It was also completely free. The company paid for the whole day. I'd never been to Thorpe Park so it was a really fun day. I'd been to Disneyland before (Florida and Paris) and I'd also been to Chessingtons but that was it. I had a great deal of fun. Some of my favourite rides were Tidal Wave and Colossus.

Tidal Wave became my absolute favourite. I love that stomach-lurch moment as the boat goes over and you hurtle towards the ground.

The only bad point of the day was the food. As a pescetarian I couldn't exactly eat at KFC or Burger King. I ended up at a noodle bar and there was only one meat free option that was stupidly expensive and the noodles were severely under cooked. All in all it was a great day and I cannot wait to return with my partner.


No comments:

Post a Comment