Friday 16 May 2014

Product Review: Secret Garden Bath Bomb from Lush Cosmetics

It's not a secret: I love a good bath and if I'm having a bath I go all out.
I'll be adding bath salts, I'll add bath oils and I always love to add a bath bomb. Bath bombs make things colourful and fun.

Last night I tried out the Secret Garden bath bomb from the wonderful Lush Cosmetics. It's a bright green little number with a pink flower printed on it. With ingredients like sweet wild orange oil, rosewood oil and gardenia extract this is a fun, floral explosion. As the bath bomb fizzles down it releases real flower petals: rose petals, marigold petals... It's a little luxury that welcomes you into spring or summer in style.

This is a little more subtle than some other Lush bath bombs: it has a light fragrance with no glitter inside. It features a lot of natural oils that release a soothing scent which makes for a calming bath time. This is a bath bomb to balance your mood out at the end of a long, Summer day.

No comments:

Post a Comment