Monday 5 January 2015

Blogging Break

Hello bloglets!

I've decided to take a little time away from the blog to give myself a break. I am a true believer in the power of the New Year. I love all the vibes and positivity of a new year where people are really trying to better themselves. I am currently sitting down and having a good think about what I want from this year and am taking time to plan ahead. I need some time to just relax. Today is the first day I've had in about two weeks where I'm home and I have no other commitments. I've been rushing back between work and parties and different houses. I've just worked eight days in a row. I need a good day off to just relax. Well, as much as I can possibly relax as I'm using today to start a new job hunt. Tomorrow I shall post up my New Years Resolutions as I forgot to do so previously. Thank you for your patience and constant readership. You are appreciated.

Now to relax for a few days....

No comments:

Post a Comment