Tuesday 20 January 2015

2014 in Photos.

One of my resolutions for 2014 was to get into photography. I got an Instagram account and that actually made me start thinking more about how to capture the every day moments we experience more often. I played around with cameras and took lots of photos whilst out on walks. I think I'm going to make a real effort to continue trying to capture little snippets of my life. I want something to look back on throughout my life. I collected a bunch of my photos from 2014 and made a short video to try and encapsulate the spirit of  2014 and what it was like for me.

Here is my 2014 in pictures, all in under 3 minutes.
I've got to be honest, this is a highly cut down collection of images that I'd collected this year but I feel that it captures a lot of 2014 for me. Please watch and, if you're interested, subscribe to my YouTube channel as I aim to start putting up more stuff in the not too distant future...


No comments:

Post a Comment