Saturday 22 November 2014

Writing Problem #9: Finding Your Writing Space

I've not written up another writer problems post in some time but this is one that has bugged me tonight.

Another writing problem is finding a place for ultimate comfort and creativity. Some peope like to sit at a desk, others curl up in bed. Some people go to local places to find inspiration, others shut the world out whilst they write. Some people surround themselves with the colour blue as it's said to boost creativity. Ultimately, we are all different and every writer has to find their own unique comfort zone.

Personally I have a few comfort zones.
On my living room sofa, specifically on the left hand side of the sofa. Tucked up in bed but only it no one is there. If I am forced to write out of my comfort zone I feel compelled to make one.

What's Your Comfort Zone?
Where is YOUR writing space?

No comments:

Post a Comment