Monday 1 July 2013

6 Month Writer Challenge

I'm just so happy with life right now.
Everything is going exactly to plan and I'm sickeningly and unapologetically positive about it all.
Today I take the "aspiring novelist" thing up a notch.
For the rest of the year, these final six months, I will be writing a minimum of 500 words of novel per day. This way I'll be able to properly call myself a novelist by the end of the year and can then attempt to seek publication for my work.

If you're in a similar situation where you've always wanted to write/finish a book but haven't so far then why not join me? Spend the summer working towards something that should hopefully be hugely rewarding.

This will be most challenging once I jet off on holiday as all writing will be without my trusty laptop and written by hand. I'll therefore have to find real discipline and hand count all the words on paper. Ouch! This is going to be interesting...

That said this has been an amazing year, today we enter the second half of it, and I hope that this half of the year is as good to me as the first half has been. I hope you're well, readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment